Sunday, August 31, 2008
a time to not post.
I believe that there’s a time and a season for everything. This must be my turn at having nothing to post. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not because of a lack of wanting to have something new on here. It’s just that I’ve started writing a few blogs since I lasted posted one, and for some reason, have been unable to finish any of them. I drive around starting more in my head, get at least a few lines down, sometimes a title, but I can’t seem to develop those thoughts and express them coherently or with any sort of flow. I sit here typing still unsure exactly why that is. I start them because of a strong burst of emotion, or my need to vent, if you will, my take on the circumstances surrounding me. Sometimes I begin writing about things that have been impressed upon my heart that just won’t seem to go away, hoping as before to process through things so that I am able to make some sense of them. It’s just not happening today. Probably because there’s so much going on all around me and underneath the surface that it all can’t be sorted out just yet. I keep trying, though. I have to admit just writing this helps. So I’ll still start them and then revisit a few occasionally to see if I have anything to add. Maybe I’ll finish them, maybe I won’t. That’s okay for now. I believe that God has a purpose for everything; I’m trusting He has a purpose for this. I’ll learn along the way as He leads me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i've been feeling much the same.
and, i hate being quiet!
sometimes, the words don't come- He requires silence even in blogging, in order to sort it out in our hearts.
but still, He speaks. even in silence.
i'll be looking forward to the words of your next post. i love reading your perspective, i love hearing your heart.
i just love you!
me too... funny huh??? i have started probably 5 or more blogs since my last one and they never end up being posted....
O.K. I think we are all feeling the same way. seriously, I've done it to.
I think we are all friends for a reason, thank you Anna for standing with me in my new confessions, and I'll stand with you to hear the words that God will speak.
I treasure who you are, and the words you speak, and the friendship you give.
ditto. i have about 4 blogs that i have in draft mode. one is about embracing new seasons. don't know when to finish that coz it mostly talks about cramp. :/
maybe i'll finish it when you leave & Rosie leaves :(
but as for now...i can't wait to see you. we steal you away from St. louis for a week! whoot whoot!
i think your time is up. we miss you on here!
Post a Comment