I don't want to be like everybody else. I don't want who I am and who I'm becoming to be just like any other. I don't want to live scared – of what other people might or already think of me, of making a mistake, of taking risks... I don't want to spend time dwelling on 'if only…'s. I don't ever want to lose hope.
I want my existence to count, to matter in the grand scheme of life. I want to fulfill my Creator's purpose for me with unabashed passion. I want to do my part in making the world better. I want to be a vessel through which God answers others' prayers. I want to be a reason people laugh out loud or even just break out into a smile.
I want to be extraordinary… to grow more that I ever thought I could… to go beyond the limits of the natural… to love unconditionally no matter what… to have a heart that is grateful always... to carry no regrets… to experience all things new… to witness the impossible.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
anna, i thought you're middle name WAS extraordinary. well, at least it is, and always will be to me.
Post a Comment